|Document Type||Microsoft Word|
|Build Time:||1 Min|
This Software Distribution Agreement should be used if you at the Distributor and you are drafting the Agreement.
This Software Distribution Agreement covers the situation where a supplier grants an entity the right to distribute its software. Generally distribution rights are granted exclusively unless the supplier either wishes to retain some distribution rights itself or wishes to contract or has already contracted with other distributors. This Software Distribution Agreement covers both exclusive and non-exclusive arrangements.
This Software Distribution Agreement includes the following provisions:
1. Appointment And Term
2. Initial Supply Of Software
3. Orders & Minimum Order Requirements
4. Delivery& Notice Of Defects
5. Base Fee / Royalty, Tax Invoices & Payments
6. Software Modification, Enhancement & IP Register
7. Intellectual Property
8. Confidential Information
9. SupplieríS Obligations, Undertakings & Warranties
10. DistributoríS Obligations, Undertakings & Warranties
15. Non-Compete Period
16. Restraint Period
17. Dispute Resolution
19. General Provisions
22. Notes On Distribution Agreements
This Software Distribution Agreement attaches notes and information on Software distribution agreements.