|Document Type||Microsoft Word|
|Build Time:||15 Min|
This agreement is suitable where you are the Contractor being contracted to supply both goods and services on an ongoing basis.
If you require an agreement for a Contractor to be engaged to perform a one-off service only, see our Contractor Agreement (Customer) if you are the customer or Contractor Agreement (Contractor) if you are providing the service.
We will shortly release our Contractor Agreement for provision of services only on an ongoing basis.
This agreement includes the following provisions:
1. Parties to the agreement;
2. The engagement of the Contractor, with option of an exclusive arrangement;
3. Price and payment;
4. Quality of contract goods/services;
5. Equipment and materials to be provided by the Contractor;
6. Time for completion or reasonable extension;
7. Term of engagement;
8. OH&S compliance;
9. Breach by Contractor;
10. Breach by Customer;
12. Intellectual Property;
13. Contractor Warranties;
14. Termination by either party with notice; optional right of Customer to terminate;
15. Over-riding provisions, if any;
16. Statutory warranties and limitation of liability.
MR Sample Account