|Document Type||Microsoft Word|
|Build Time:||5 Min|
This is a Confidentiality Agreement designed to protect confidential information, trade secrets and expertise (know-how) from being misused by those to whom such information will be or has been disclosed. If each person is going to disclose and receive confidential information, then our LAWLIVE® Confidentiality Agreement - Mutual may be more appropriate.
This Confidentiality Agreement:
This Confidentiality Agreement includes the following provisions:
1. Definitions including broad coverage for "confidential Information"
2. General interpretation clauses
3. Consideration and disclosure
4. Recipient's promise not to disclose, with qualification
5. Information in the Public Domain
6. Recipient has no rights to disclosed information
7. Limitation on copying
9. Termination and effect of termination
10. Enforcement of agreement
11. Governing law
12. General, including amendments to be in writing, waivers (if any) to be in writing, and no transfer by one party without the written consent of the other party.
Common Confidentiality Agreements are also referred to as: Confidentiality policy, Confidentiality contract, Confidentiality document, Confidentiality clause, Confidentiality letters, Non Disclosure Agreement, form for Confidentiality, confidentiality documents, Confidentiality forms, Confidentiality contract.