|Document Type||Microsoft Word|
|Build Time:||5 Min|
This is a more comprehensive Confidentiality Agreement than the Confidentiality Agreement: General and is specifically designed to protect confidential information, trade secrets and expertise (know-how) from being misused by those to whom such information will be or has been disclosed. If each person is going to disclose and receive confidential information, then our Confidentiality Agreement: Mutual may be more appropriate.
This Confidentiality Agreement:
1. Definitions including broad coverage for "confidential Information"
2. General interpretation
3. Consideration and disclosure
4. Recipient's promise not to disclose, with qualification
5. Information in the Public Domain
6. Recipient has no rights to disclosed information
7. Limitation on copying
8. Breach and indemnity
9. Termination and effect of termination
10. Discloser's rights to enforce the agreement
11. Governing law
12. General operative clauses, including amendments to be in writing, waivers (if any) to be in writing
Common Confidentiality Agreements are also referred to as: Confidentiality policy, Confidentiality contract, Confidentiality document, Confidentiality clause, Confidentiality letters, Non Disclosure Agreement, form for Confidentiality, confidentiality documents, Confidentiality forms, Confidentiality contract.
Awsome Easy service Fully Recommend
Russell Colin Arthur