|Document Type||Microsoft Word|
|Build Time:||4 Min|
This is a Computer Policy which has been prepared to help you protect your databases and to protect against wrongful use of your computers or software.
All companies who employ staff should have a Computer Policy implemented as best practice for the prevention of unforeseen circumstances.
This Computer Policy includes the following matters:
1. Computers and software are the property of the company/business
2. Prohibition on disruptive use
3. Obligation to inform
4. Prohibition on downloading certain material
5. Prohibition on sending certain material
6. Restriction on excessive use
7. Consequences for misuse of computers
8. Ramifications of unlawful use of computers.