An Application for Employment is one of the most important documents that an employee should complete. It can be the basis not only of obtaining the information you need on the prospective employee but can also be a very useful record throughout the employee's engagement by you. There are also inbuilt protections that LawLive has built into this document.
This Application for Employment includes the following:
1. Personal particulars of employee including banking details
2. Position and hours of work
3. Education and training
4. Previous employment history
5. Emergency contacts
6. Medical history
7. Drug & alcohol testing
8. Criminal record (if any)
9. Consent to obtain certain information from government authorities
11. Declaration by employee
12. Confidentiality undertaking by employer
13. Notes for employers regarding questions in Parts VII and VIII above.
Tracey Lee Schroeder