|Document Type||Microsoft Word|
|Build Time:||15 Min|
This Contractor Agreement is suitable where a Contractor is being engaged by a Customer to supply services only on an ongoing basis.
If you require a Contractor Agreement for a Contractor to be engaged to perform a one-off service only, see our Contractor Agreement For a Service.
This Contractor Agreement includes the following provisions:
1. The engagement of the Contractor, with option of an exclusive arrangement;
2. Fee and payment;
3. Standard of contract services;
4. Equipment and materials;
5. Time for completion or reasonable extension;
6. Term of engagement;
7. Workplace Health & Safety Compliance;
8. Breach by Contractor;
9. Breach by Customer;
11. Intellectual Property;
12. Termination by either party with notice; optional right of Customer to terminate;
13. Over-riding provisions, if any;
14. Statutory warranties and limitation of liability.
Contractor Agreements are sometimes known as: Standard Contract, Contractor Agreement Form, Contractor Form, Contractor Agreement Contract, consultancy agreement.
MR Sample Account